The Gabel Gang

The Gabel Gang

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow Day, I mean Cold Day!!

Today school has been cancelled due to extremely cold weather. We woke up this morning to a regular temperature of -4 and the wind chill in the mid -30's. In order to keep the kids safe, they cancelled school. (I think these Wisconsin people need to grow Minnesotan skin! We always had one to two weeks like this while in Rochester!) The girls knew last night that school was cancelled and why, but when I asked Faith this morning what she wanted to do on her "snow day" she responded "Go sledding!" I had to explain that it wasn't really a snow day because there was too much snow, but rather a cold day because it was too cold to go outside safely. Not sure if she got it. Anyway, here's some new pictures to enjoy.
Who said having five sisters is rough? Faith and Lily fed Isaac cheese balls.
Marie has always had a love of cheese balls!
Faith cuddles Teresa and comforts her crys.

Joe and Isaac are both wanted! Isaac loves hanging out with his boy cousins.

No comments: