We can hardly believe that Isaac is three years old already. Despite being so small (he's still not even on the growth chart), he has really grown the past year. He is such a cute, energtic little boy with a big heart. He is trying to figure out so much in his world. I'm sure he'll be just as much fun at three as he was at two!

Isaac has been practicing holding up three fingers, but never on both hands at the same time, so it was so cute to see him concentrating on figuring out two "3's".

THREE!!

Isaac was very excited about opening his presents. When he woke up on his birthday he saw the streamers in the doorway and asked, "Those my streamers? I open presents?" We then told him "Happy Birthday! You're three!" to which he responded with a big sigh, "All right."

I had racecar plates and napkins with a three on them, so we wanted a cake to match. The girls loved the dirt on the racetrack.

The only group picture we got!


1 comment:
I LOVE the racecar cake, wow!!
Post a Comment