The Gabel Gang

The Gabel Gang

Friday, August 14, 2009

Little Miss Troublemaker

Today we were eating lunch when Marie exclaimed, "Look at Teresa!!" Several chairs scooted out quickly as concerned big sisters raced over to the stairs to take Teresa down off the gate. She figured out how climb up to the top of the gate in hopes of getting to the stairs on the other side. She loves climbing the stairs! (Or anything else for that matter.) Yesterday she climbed on the top of the canister vacuum cleaner and fell off. Her fat lip picture is the result of that. All this climbing has her tired out, so today she fell asleep mid-crying and also sitting up! More adventures from Teresa soon to come...
I couldn't resist posting this one...Faith put Isaac to sleep the other night by rubbing his head. This is what I found when I checked back in ten minutes later.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Awww! Sleeping kiddos pics are the best. I have one of Nathaniel sleeping in his crib slumped over after falling asleep in the sitting position. It was in that brief phase where he could sit himself up but hadn't figured out yet how to lay down. Mary is a climber too! She is never happy in my lap, she immediately tries to climb on tables or counters or desks, using me as a launch pad! Mary and Teresa can get into mischief together in a couple of weeks! :)