The day started with Faith sitting on our bed at 6:00 saying she was ready to go to school. I was too tired to look up and see if she was actually dressed, but by the time I got up she was totally ready to go. At 7:30 we heard a knock on the inside of the garage door and opened it to find Grandma and Papa Werth there to surprise us all. The whirlwind of pictures and noise took over, and before I realized it the morning was over. They are all happily in their classrooms and excited to start the new day. I thought I was fine, too, until I saw one of Marie's friends crying (the mom, too). Then my eyes got teary. But I made it! I can't wait until they get off the bus to hear how the day went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great Pictures! Love the School Bus cake!
That was the yummiest school bus I've ever eaten! :) Hope everyone had a fabulous first day! We had a GREAT last weekend of summer with you and miss everyone already. Nathaniel keeps asking where Isaac and Lily are!
Post a Comment