I haven't forgotten about my sweet Jaci turning eight, though I'm a little late on the blog to wish her a happy birthday and post the "through the years" pictures. I'm getting over a bad virus and have been down and out for the past few days. I'm hoping to post the birthday party pictures soon, as it was a very fun and cute party.
Jaci loved to ham it up - age 1 1/2
Jaci at age three
One of my favorite parties to date - Jaci's golden fourth fairy party
Our last birthday in Rochester - we moved right after Jaci turned five.
Jaci turns six and celebrates with a make-over at Libby Lu
Jaci's seventh birthday
Jaci shows off she is going into second grade...and will be eight a few days later.


1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Jaci! I can't wait to see the Hollywood party pictures!
Post a Comment