The Gabel Gang

The Gabel Gang

Friday, March 27, 2009

"Squishing my feelings"

Tonight I was giving Lily and Isaac a quick bath and at the end Lily refused to get out of the tub. I let her stay in the empty, cold tub while I got Isaac ready. By the time she got out she was cold and wet. I toweled her off quickly and tried to get her P.J.'s on to warm her up. She was still damp and they were sticking to her, so I yanked her pants up to help them along. They were a little big, so they went all the way to her chest. She frowned, moved them down to her waist and said, "Your squishing my feelings." I asked her, "Where are your feelings?" and she touched her heart and said, "Right here. You squished them." Here's a picture of the squishy feeling girl with Teresa. I bought her a new bathing suit this week and she's worn it almost everyday.